Saturday, December 29, 2012

Some of my favorite super easy hairstyles!

Here are a few hairstyles that look more complicated than they actually are.  I'm all about simplicity and ease but being able to look like I spend a good 45 minutes doing my hair, when realistically it's more like 15...okay, maybe more like a whole 2.5 minutes when I do the ponytail thing ;)
This is a low side bun, pin back the top and add a little volume if you care to.

This is how the top looks....if you don't like the look of bobby pins you can hide them but for a casual occasion I don't mind them.

Once I separate the back into 4 equal pieces and twist them around on the side, this is how is one view of how it looks.

This is how this style looks from the opposite side.

Another view of the low side bun.





Here is another style that looks a lot more complicated than it actually is.

This is another easy style...pin bangs back

I do a few twists up each side to add a little accent to it.

Once your hair is in a pony tail, take it piece by piece, twist each piece and pull 
one strand from the center pushing the rest of the hair up and pinning it around the pony in a bun.




Partway through the the bun

Just keep going until every piece is twisted and pinned.

Top view

Back top....

View of the back

And the side!


This is one of my favorites for little ladies.  You do a twist as if it were a french braid, twisting each piece over the other and adding another piece to it as you go.


 Here is a side view of this adorable style.
 Top view
 This is how her hair started, and after twisting it over itself and tying it up on the side, came out pretty cute--if I do say so myself.



 Another easy style, my mom would do this to mine and my sister's hair and we called it the ladder.  You section off each piece and put it in a rubber band, split that small pony tail in half and put each half in the following section.  This is a great style to send them to a sleepover with, and they'll still look adorable when you go to pick them up!

<3 Timmie


If you would like to tighten, tone and firm your body in 45 minutes, please check out my website at: getslimwithTimmieHansen.myitworks.com or send me a message there!  We also help fade stretch marks.

 Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment