Friday, November 23, 2012

Ahhhhhh......Christmas time!

So, Lillie and I went out this evening to Walmart to grab a couple strings of lights for our tree after the Black Friday madness eased up. It went a little like this, we walked swiftly into the store, walked over to the craft section to pick up a gift for her friend, Madeleine, whose birthday party we are attending tomorrow. So as we are trying to hustle around getting various items to complete a meal or two, I'm doing my best to concentrate and not get lured in to those impulse purchases all around me. So we get up to the register, check out and make a mad dash to the van only to get out there realizing we forgot the one thing we went over for. Yep, you  guessed it, so we whipped a U-y and headed back inside, found the lights, at which point Rick called asking for more chip dip, which of course was in the other end of the store so we shuffled over to the dairy sections since he likes the Dean's French Onion best.  Then two hours later we walked in the door at home with arms overflowing.  I didn't think I'd go out on that dreaded commercialized day, but I guess I thought I'd be brave and tough it out.  Lol, oh well and there you have it, the reason why I will stay home next year ;)

Thanks for reading!
<3 Timmie


If you would like to tighten, tone and firm your body in 45 minutes, please check out my website at: getslimwithTimmieHansen.myitworks.com or send me a message there!  We also help fade stretch marks.

 Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment