Monday, November 26, 2012

Mission accomplished?

Applause please....It's 1:29 pm and I've accomplished everything on my list I had to do today.  Which was mostly errands but still having everything done in one day, muchless by early afternoon is certainly a feat for me.  Here's a list of things I have also taken care of even though it wasn't on my list:
  •  Cleaned up the hashbrowns that one of the kids put in the dog kennel.
  • Unloaded (but not set up yet) the two illuminated deer that go in the front yard as Christmas decoration.  They've been riding in the van for about four days.
  • Unloaded a bag of oranges out of the van that have also been riding along with us for a few days as well.  (Yes, with 2 and sometimes 3 kids I don't always have room in my arms to carry everything in.  But I'm definitely thankful for a vehicle that can safely hold lots of cargo.)
  • Changed the ringtone on my phone to a Christmas carol. 
That's 4 things!!!! I'm pretty ecstatic.  Now to be a super overachiever and tackle the daunting task of unloading the dishwasher and filling it up again.  Still haven't gotten all the laundry done from our trip down to the valley but I'm excited because with being out of town and such the house has stayed pretty clean lately.


I've also been wanting to share a Lillie quote with everyone.  The other night I tucked Lillie into bed, gave her a kiss after reading her a chapter of her Taylor Swift book.  And as I'm walking towards the door she informs me "When I grow up, I'm going to Paris, France.  And, I will know how to do the Easy Bake oven."  It made me laugh and Rick couldn't help but smile and give a little chuckle as well.  But it reminded me how extravagant a small act or project can be.  I feel like we all get so caught up in life sometimes we forget about the little things.  So, once again I'm asking you to think of one thing to be thankful for, ESPECIALLY during this holiday season.  Today, I'm also thankful for the dark furniture we have in our living room, so when Landon tipped his plate of hash-browns over on the couch and then proceeded to eat the small pieces of potatoes, I knew I could wipe it up but the little speckles of grease won't show after patting it and spot cleaning it.

Well have a fantastic day everyone, and as always, thanks for reading,
<3 Timmie


If you would like to tighten, tone and firm your body in 45 minutes, please check out my website at: getslimwithTimmieHansen.myitworks.com or send me a message there!  We also help fade stretch marks.

 Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment