Sunday, October 28, 2012

What an amazing weekend!

I'm off to a great start if you count the days since I've started this blog to the days I've actually posted in it ;)  But oh well, I am exceptional at getting sidetracked and running out of time.  I run late frequently, and it's kinda like my mom always said "I'm going to be late for my own funeral."  With two children of our own and nannying "Little" Kylie, I feel like there's time I end up spending about 6 hours in the grocery store (okay that's only a slight exaggeration) but between the potty breaks and the "Mom, I dropped my toy" yeah, we're not the fastest crew in the West, but I've come to accept it.
So thankful for the times these guys get along and play together!

Just had to include this funny one of Lillie and Landon looking for a lost goldfish under the coffee table.

My grandfather gives the kids jelly beans when we go over for a visit.  They love it and a couple times he's written Lillie an IOU for one that she has to redeem later, which is great.  So she wrote one back to him and the translation is as follows: "I owe Boppa 1 PER (pair) UV (of) GLASIS (glasses) <3 Lillie"  She's learning to sound out letters and words and it's so beautiful watching her pretty little mind work.

Landon helped me take apart, clean, and put back together the vacuum.  You know it's a productive cleaning day when even the cleaning equipment get cleaned. ; )

We have had such an amazing weekend, it started with family time and ended with family time.  We got to go watch my little cousin (who is about 5 inches taller but in my heart she'll always be my little cousin ;) run at the State cross country meet and she did so well!!! We all are so proud of her and the fact that she mentioned at a family dinner this weekend that my sister and I were her inspiration to begin running just made me feel so warm inside.  She's such a talented runner and I couldn't be more proud!


We also did that awesome Halloween tradition of carving pumpkins tonight with the kids.  Landon loved sticking the little kids carver into the side and poking multiple holes in the side.  Lillie was all about scraping the insides out and was very specific about the design she wanted on her jack-o-lantern.  She picked the headstones with the hands coming out of the ground pattern and we added "spooky" to the bottom since she picked the biggest pumpkin in the patch at her school field trip and there was plenty of room.
Lillie making a "leaf angel" at Kylie's State cross country meet.

Landon playing in the leaves




 
Our jack-o-lanterns!

So all in all, awesome weekend, great memories made, and another wonderful week ahead of us!  And here's to hoping everyone has an excellent week and thanks for reading.

<3 Timmie


If you would like to tighten, tone and firm your body in 45 minutes, please check out my website at: getslimwithTimmieHansen.myitworks.com or send me a message there!  We also help fade stretch marks.

 Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment