Monday, January 21, 2013

Sausage and veggie skillet! One of my husband's top 10 favorite meals




So this is usually on of my go-to dinners, the hubby loves it, the kids really like it and it's overall pretty healthy!

Sausage and Veggie Skillet
  •  2 Italian Sausages (You can do more if you care to, I have this thing about sausage so it's usually just my hubby and kids eating it.)
  • 3 cups Bowtie or Penne pasta
  • 1 Zucchini
  • 2 Squash
  • 1 Tbsp Butter
  • 1 packet Skillet Toss Mix: Garden Style Recipe
  1.  Slice sausage and cook in small skillet.
  2. Boil pasta al dente, drain and set aside.
  3. Saute veggies in large skillet over medium heat, in butter, al dente
  4. Toss the pasta and seasoning packet into the large skillet with the veggies.
  5.  Serve the pasta and veggies with sausage piled on top.
This recipe is super easy, pretty healthy aside from the sausage.  And it's fast!


Enjoy!
<3 Timmie


If you would like to tighten, tone and firm your body in 45 minutes, please check out my website at: getslimwithTimmieHansen.myitworks.com or send me a message there!  We also help fade stretch marks.

 Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment